Monday, June 28, 2010

An update, what a concept.

So school ended and I started working. Progress has been gradual and snail-like in pace.
Here are some things that I am planning out for the near future:

-website; something other than blogspot. Something to encourage me to update it. Something.

-collaboration on sound and performance with Sean Foley. He is one of my best friends. He is in school currently for audio. We will be (hopefully) creating a separate website for things that are happening. These things may include, but are not limited to, recordings, documented performance, live performance, and hopefully the beginning of a collective of people for future projects.

... I thought there was more. I will update as needed, but mostly am enjoying working for the summer, spending much needed quality time with good people, and focusing on getting through my student teaching this upcoming fall.

If anyone is interested in collaborating or motivating each other, it is much needed. Please present yourself into my life and make things happen.



3 comments:

  1. These are great summer happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always here, make me useful if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd so be into doing something musical, especially if that means I get to see Sean I haven't seen him in about 4 years

    ReplyDelete